Tuesday 11 January 2011

# 11: Bedtime Reading (Plan B*)

I have to read at bedtime, to focus my busy brain, if I'm to have any hope of getting off to sleep. I only read paperbacks so I can read lying down - minimum of disruption to put book down, remove specs and hit the light, and less noisy when they fall out of my hand should I nod off before I manage to put the book down. I've enjoyed reading Dan Brown's Da Vinci Code etc, Simon Kernick is a fairly recent discovery - edge of seat stuff, excellent; Boyd is new to me but looks ok. My other half bought me the top two for Christmas, as well as another but I swapped that one for the Kernick as it was a book I was already half way through at the time!
I love reading, its a part of my daily life, or rather, my nightly life. 
*Plan B: my original planned blog-shot didn't make the grade.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jodie and Blue

Jodie has been riding since she was 7, over half her life. Just. Ownership is costly, but she's learning life skills and life lessons...