Friday 22 April 2011

# 111: Necessary evil?


Folk who know me will be aware that I am not an energetic person. I've never been even remotely keen on exercise, avoiding it as much as possible even in my youth. However, with grandmothers who were almost as wide as they were short, genetics are not on my side, and neither is my age, so exercise has recently become part of my routine, two or three times a week. I have no choice but to get stuck in, and it's important that Jodie sees me doing this and learns to build it into her everday life as she grows up - something my parents never did. I'm doing Zumba, Pilates, Aquafit and am about to get a bike!  I keep being asked "But don't you feel so much better for it?!"... I'll get back to you on that one, watch this space... (Ever the optimist!)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jodie and Blue

Jodie has been riding since she was 7, over half her life. Just. Ownership is costly, but she's learning life skills and life lessons...