Wednesday 27 April 2011

# 117: Padley Gorge with Chiz Dakin

I spent this afternoon in the company of Chiz Dakin on a photo-walk through Padley Gorge in the Peak District as part of the Peak District Walking Festival. I'm not much of a walker as a rule, but I'm getting out into the countryside on foot much more since getting serious about my photography. Chiz has recently published a book, Cycling in the Peak District, and is an award winning photographer. Find out about her photography workshops here.  The weather was kind, and we had an ice cream half way round - an unexpected and welcome treat! I'll be going back to Padley Gorge again very soon.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jodie and Blue

Jodie has been riding since she was 7, over half her life. Just. Ownership is costly, but she's learning life skills and life lessons...