Monday 2 May 2011

# 122: Uploading attachments

I finished another gallery today. I tend to try and work through a set of images start to finish in one session, which I can manage for family shoots in general. Once I'm on a creative roll, I'd rather press on until its done than break off and then have to try to pick up where I left off. I regularly complete a gallery late at night and email jpgs to my Webmaster who is sleeping soundly when I send the images. Sometime later, while I am sleeping, he is awake very early and uploads the gallery to my website. I'm a night-owl; he's a lark.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Dear Nicky,

    I like the tone of this, kind of glowing, kind of mysterious and hushed, definitely a late-night feel. And there's a sense of diving into it, the data, the work, the creating. I've been posing about the processes too, lately. So this spoke to me. Thanks, peace.

    Diane

    ReplyDelete

Jodie and Blue

Jodie has been riding since she was 7, over half her life. Just. Ownership is costly, but she's learning life skills and life lessons...