Monday 23 May 2011

# 142: Spirit of Ecstasy

A dream came true today. I have always wanted to travel in a Rolls-Royce, and although I could have had a RR on my wedding day back in 1994 we hired a vintage bus instead which, for the same price, brought all of us from the ceremony to the reception. This afternoon I was driven to a nearby church in a white RR Silver Wraith II, and driven back in a silver one! Two in one day!! :0))) Fab!
So, the reason for this wonderful decadence and luxury? I was commissioned to photograph the two cars for a soon-to-be-launched wedding car hire business. Cool huh? I thoroughly enjoyed my brief Lady Penelope moment. And it rained right as we finished, and there was an amazing rainbow. What an afternoon...


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jodie and Blue

Jodie has been riding since she was 7, over half her life. Just. Ownership is costly, but she's learning life skills and life lessons...