Monday 16 May 2011

# 134: Slimbridge '68; Dartmoor '67

And a red hot poker close up. These are three of my Dad's several hundred slides. I've selected 10 to be professionally scanned as a free sample, tiffs around 10mb, then the archive will follow. Many of them have never been projected, and none have been projected since probably 1981 or 1982. The task of scanning is very time consuming and the quality I'd get from my bog-standard Epson flatbed that's about 5 years old will be inferior compared to the quality of a dedicated slide scanner costing around £3k. It'll be very exciting to have the images on my computer and to share them with the family without the aid of a projector and a nearby white wall, in the dark!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jodie and Blue

Jodie has been riding since she was 7, over half her life. Just. Ownership is costly, but she's learning life skills and life lessons...