Tuesday 28 June 2011

# 179: Relaxing

Biscuit has now been here 2 weeks and is much more relaxed as family life goes on around her. She has begun to favour particular places for curling up to sleep and has even let me pick her up and have her on my lap for a minute or two's fussing without any struggle, and been happy to jump back down. Last night she even slept at the foot of my bed for part of the night. Rosie hasn't hissed at her today and they have eaten side by side. Getting there... isn't she beautiful? Her coat is so smooth and soft now, and she 'chats' to us a lot as well. She's pictured here on the kitchen windowsill, behind the microwave, a spot she adopted without us noticing to start with! She is playful and affectionate and likes to be in my company if I'm home in the day, sleeping on the other office chair while I'm working.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jodie and Blue

Jodie has been riding since she was 7, over half her life. Just. Ownership is costly, but she's learning life skills and life lessons...