Monday 1 August 2011

# 211: The Masked Ball

I covered the Captain's Ball for a local golf club, this year a Masked Ball. It was a fabulous evening and everyone had a great night, me included despite technical failures and swiftly changing to plan B! The laptop died, and didn't respond to CPR, which meant I couldn't print on the night. Luckily M brought an alternative laptop so I could still shoot tethered into Lr and edit and sell images, and a lab order awaits the processing staff when they arrive for work tomorrow morning! As all the guests are either club members or friends of, I can deliver prints to the club ready for collection before the end of the week. Phew! 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jodie and Blue

Jodie has been riding since she was 7, over half her life. Just. Ownership is costly, but she's learning life skills and life lessons...