Sunday 8 January 2012

Biscuit

New year, new format, new priorities. Same cat.
I completed last year's 365 with only a single hiccup, and at times some less than brilliant images due to illness. The blog continues, but not as a daily. With work increasing in volume, I don't always have the luxury of time to get a quality shot processed every day, so I decided (on New Year's Day) that I would go for quality not quantity in 2012. I am still addicted to and passionate about photography, I still feel a need to share images with anyone who wants to look, so between this blog and my presence on google+ there will still be a lot to see :0)
Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jodie and Blue

Jodie has been riding since she was 7, over half her life. Just. Ownership is costly, but she's learning life skills and life lessons...