Sunday 13 March 2011

# 66: Walk this way

This image was taken at the NEC near Birmingham, venue for the Focus on Imaging show which has become an annual pilgrimage for me in recent years. Its like being a kid in a sweet shop, looking at cameras, lenses, gadgets, accessories, studio lighting, wedding albums, frames... its just amazing. Last year was a fact finding mission, looking into software, insurance and a few other things. This year I was on a different mission - I was submitting a panel of ten mounted images for assessment by the RPS for a Licentiateship distinction. Tense just doesn't describe it! Waiting for my panel to be put up in front of 6 judges for scrutiny... But it was worth it. I passed :0)
I am now Nicky Heppenstall LRPS, and I await my certificate in the post shortly!

The successful panel for LRPS.

More NEC interiors.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jodie and Blue

Jodie has been riding since she was 7, over half her life. Just. Ownership is costly, but she's learning life skills and life lessons...