Saturday 19 March 2011

# 72: One of my life's essentials

I can't do without these: I've worn glasses since my early 20s and had a phase of wearing contact lenses for several years, but got out of the habit when I couldn't wear them whilst expecting Oliver (- not enough tears in the eye to support them apparently, hormones eh?) I am acutely aware of changes in my vision and invariably return to the optician for a test before I am due to do so because I've noticed a change. Taking this photograph was odd as I couldn't be sure I was focussing correctly - but then a little red dot blinked at me so I pressed the shutter!
Edited with Topaz in Ps.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jodie and Blue

Jodie has been riding since she was 7, over half her life. Just. Ownership is costly, but she's learning life skills and life lessons...