Saturday 12 November 2011

# 311: Home at last

My journey home was longer than expected tonight. The usual route from where my photography club meet in Littleover includes a small section of the A38 northbound. I approached the junction, beyond the point of no return, just as the last traffic cone touched tarmac closing off my route :0(  I had no choice but to go south and double back to take the long way home, can't call it the scenic route, seeing as it was now dark! This iphone shot through the windscreen shows how my headlights illuminate the window of my workroom when I pull onto the drive, made more eerie with a Topaz filter. I hadn't touched my cam all day, very busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jodie and Blue

Jodie has been riding since she was 7, over half her life. Just. Ownership is costly, but she's learning life skills and life lessons...