Saturday 30 April 2011

# 120: Luck or skill?

Jodie played Junior Monopoly earlier today. We have been playing board games more often since getting another 2 new games for Christmas, one of which has become a favourite with the kids: Smart-Ass. I am looking forward to getting some of the older games out more often once the dining room shelves are finished and they can all be brought down from the loft room and be there on the shelf when we fancy a game. I don't remember ever playing a game of Monopoly to conclusion, and I remember clearly that whenever we played draughts (checkers) my Dad never once let me win. What's your favourite board game? And how do I discourage Jodie from cheating?!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jodie and Blue

Jodie has been riding since she was 7, over half her life. Just. Ownership is costly, but she's learning life skills and life lessons...