Thursday 7 April 2011

# 97: The next step


I am attaining my photographic goals apace it seems: last autumn I became an affiliated photographer for www.nilmdts.org, last month I attained my LRPS distinction, and now I am on the next step of delivering coaching on bereavement photography to midwives.
This dragonfly is one of many that adorn the walls of the corridor outside the training room I was in this morning - I was made very welcome and I look forward to more of the same on a regular basis.
The plan is to help midwives improve the images they capture for bereaved parents who will find great comfort in such pictures in the years to come. The more midwives feel more confident in creating better images, the more parents will get such images to cherish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jodie and Blue

Jodie has been riding since she was 7, over half her life. Just. Ownership is costly, but she's learning life skills and life lessons...