Tuesday 1 February 2011

# 32: Colour in my kitchen

I was inspired by last night's speaker at DCPC, John Wells FRPS, to experiment in my kitchen today, then play more with Topaz filters. His talk was very entertaining and his pictures were pretty amazing - best of all was his sharing of techniques so we can try some things out ourselves. This is another 'Painting - Venice' treatment. One reason why I like a 365 challenge is that it makes me try out new things :0) 


These are SOOC, taken with manual focus set on a long lens (200mm end of a 70-200) of areas of colour in my kitchen - bottom left is actually a Cadbury's Drinking Chocolate canister with a yellow '50% extra free' banner in yellow across the top. Picasa collage - quick and easy. This is fun :0)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Looks like I missed a fun night :-( but I can learn from your blog. Thanks for sharing Nicky!
    Also thumbs up for Cadbury's Drinking Chocolate!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice Nicky, I thought he was great - good banter and even better photos X

    ReplyDelete

Jodie and Blue

Jodie has been riding since she was 7, over half her life. Just. Ownership is costly, but she's learning life skills and life lessons...