Friday 11 February 2011

# 42: Fire & ice?

As part of a group project, and in the absence of snow and ice outside (not even a hard frost) I prepared a few ice trays and had a play today with ice and water and food colouring and off camera flash. This shot has some red food colouring in the water, ice and water in a large glass bowl, with off camera flash pointing at the bowl from behind. Post-processing with Ps and Topaz plug-ins. No fire, just ice.


Playing with ice was good therapy for me today, its been a tough week, what with the major problem with my C drive, I've been rebuilding my preferences n ting from the bottom up. Two steps forward...one step back. Tomorrow - painting and decorating!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jodie and Blue

Jodie has been riding since she was 7, over half her life. Just. Ownership is costly, but she's learning life skills and life lessons...