Tuesday 1 February 2011

# 31: Spicified

  How can I make something more of an everyday scene in my kitchen? (It's not every day actually, we don't drink much!) I've used Topaz Adjust 4 - Spicify on this image.  I took the photograph in the first place because of the shapes and lines in the glass - reflections, refractions, diffractions - and all those details are enhanced by Spicify. Fellow photography geeks with eagle-eyes will also notice a dark shape on the right that looks familiar... I dropped my lens hood at Croots Farm and Mr Croot very kindly retrieved it for me - from the shire horses' field where it had rolled into mud just out of reach! [It got a little muddy, and no, it hasn't properly washed off  :0( ]

This has been treated to a filter called Painting - Venice.
This one has had Dark - Ghostly applied to it twice - I really like the drainer detail in this one. 
And these are the straight shots. Playtime over.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jodie and Blue

Jodie has been riding since she was 7, over half her life. Just. Ownership is costly, but she's learning life skills and life lessons...