Friday 4 February 2011

# 35: Meet the Ancestor

Shot for a themed project, a Kodak Junior from the 1950s alongside a Hue Webcam. An alternative title was 'That was then, this is now'. I was killing two birds with one stone as I needed to set up off camera flash for a practice session - I bought the cable to connect my Canon Speedlite 430EX to my 40D, and borrowed a Lastolite Ezybox, setting the flash up on my tripod to my right. Pleased with the results :0) It's a skill I'll need for when I take images for nilmdts.org clients.


I've used Nik Silver Efex Pro Antique Plate No 2 on the left of the two images.


Jodie: "Sorry am I in your shot?!"
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jodie and Blue

Jodie has been riding since she was 7, over half her life. Just. Ownership is costly, but she's learning life skills and life lessons...