Thursday 17 February 2011

# 48: I Still Love You

In the language of flowers, a single red rose is the ultimate declaration of love, it means 'I love you' or 'I still love you'. On our wedding day in 1994 my husband-to-be sent me a bouquet of flowers which included a single red rose, the message was 'I love you'. Over the years we have bought red roses for each other from time to time. This one I bought for him this year, the message is 'I still love you'. 


This isn't the first time I have photographed a red rose. Its pretty hard to get an accurate representation of the colour and texture. I'm pleased with how these came out, edited in Ps using Nik Color Efex Pro filters. 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jodie and Blue

Jodie has been riding since she was 7, over half her life. Just. Ownership is costly, but she's learning life skills and life lessons...