Sunday 30 January 2011

# 30: Here come the girls

I visited Croots Farm this afternoon with Jodie, she likes to fuss the shire horses, I like to take a few photos (really? ...no kidding!) and we both like a cake in the tea shop. I was surprised to see the sheep coming up the track - they had come across the field and I realised they just duck under the lower fence rail - that's why there's lots of wool caught on it, they just ducked under and kept on coming! Then I pointed the camera at them and they stopped - was it the sound of the shutter or were they just waiting for the rest of the girls to catch up?!


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jodie and Blue

Jodie has been riding since she was 7, over half her life. Just. Ownership is costly, but she's learning life skills and life lessons...