Monday 24 January 2011

# 24: Attaining goals

I have had two specific goals in mind as I have grown as a photographer over the last couple of years. I am pursuing Licentiateship of the Royal Photographic Society, and I became an affiliated photographer for nilmdts last year. Today I have received the application form for the former, to be assessed at Focus in March; and I also met with my first nilmdts.org 'client'. She is expecting a baby with a chromosome disorder who is likely to be born still and if not, is not expected to live. Another step nearer to fruition. See 96/365 for my reasons for becoming involved with nilmdts.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jodie and Blue

Jodie has been riding since she was 7, over half her life. Just. Ownership is costly, but she's learning life skills and life lessons...