Monday 3 January 2011

# 3: DerbyQUAD

After so little time to play around with images over the festive season, I treated myself to some playtime today. I shot a few images in town late this afternoon and played around making up a variation on a Hockney style 'joiner' from some of them. I enhanced the contrast and edges, and added a bit of a tilt shift/lensbaby thang. That's what's great about blogging, no rules - no judges - you don't like it? In the words of my favourite club comp judge Steve Roper, "I don't care!" ;0)

This was a close second choice to blog: "Winter Sale" - which do you prefer? I like the subtle light from the shop window falling on the paving, and if I had more time I'd make the manhole cover disappear, but hey, a girl's gotta sleep!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I wonder which lens you used to shoot these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the shop window, Nicky! I like the warmth of the light in the window.

    ReplyDelete

Jodie and Blue

Jodie has been riding since she was 7, over half her life. Just. Ownership is costly, but she's learning life skills and life lessons...