Thursday 13 January 2011

# 13: Leaf light

During a sunny spell the light caught a tulip leaf in my kitchen today. I took quite a few shots of the tulip blooms, but this image stood out as today's favourite. I'm trying to 'speed blog' on my busiest days: I took shots only for the time it took the kettle to boil for a cup of tea whilst I had a break from working this afternoon, and I've selected an image that is SOOC, no editing or manipulation whatsoever. Sometimes less is more. I love the tiny highlights on the hairs, and that slither of bright green going down the leaf edge. Shot with my 105mm macro, hand-held, f6.3, 1/200.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jodie and Blue

Jodie has been riding since she was 7, over half her life. Just. Ownership is costly, but she's learning life skills and life lessons...