Friday 28 January 2011

# 28: The fridge...

...the whole fridge and nothing but the fridge! Is this a cool shot or what? (Sorry! lol!)
A group of lovely ladies I know via a yahoo egroup have a project going on facebook, 52 Fridays. It was suggested because its less of a commitment than a 365 (which some have tried to do but not made it, and others are having another go at). Themes have been put forward for each week. This week was in your fridge or from your fridge. This was a perfect excuse to finally have a play with a cable I bought for using my flash off camera. The flash is in the bottom at the back behind the milk, and I had to remove quite a few things on higher shelves to allow the light to pass through to illuminate the 'ceiling' of the fridge. I turned off the fridge's own light, and I've put the image through a topaz filter in Ps. I love it... I think its cool.... ;0)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Thanks! That pot doesn't have a lid hon, the foil peels off, I know what you want it for, but not sure it'd be successful with no lid.

    ReplyDelete

Jodie and Blue

Jodie has been riding since she was 7, over half her life. Just. Ownership is costly, but she's learning life skills and life lessons...