Monday 10 January 2011

# 9: Love heart

I had to grab a shot today, busy with DIY (remedial works following a leaking central heating pipe under a concrete floor), later followed by a migraine which meant blogging the image had to wait. Then I had trouble getting the image off the iphone - frustrating, I must have changed something last time I uploaded images from it so it wasn't working this time, but I fixed it in the end! I will be interested to see how this project pans out now I have an iphone to shoot with - during 2009's 365 I upgraded to a larger heavier camera so it was quite a challenge to take it everywhere! But now I can fall back on iphone if needs be.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jodie and Blue

Jodie has been riding since she was 7, over half her life. Just. Ownership is costly, but she's learning life skills and life lessons...