Wednesday 26 January 2011

# 26: Memo board @ 4.26pm

Time to draw on the memo board.

The memo board was a bargain - it was free! I ordered two in a clearance sale and when they arrived not only were they different from the photograph that appeared on the website, they were both damaged. I emailed with a screengrab of what I was expecting, and a photo of what I got, with detailed images of the damage, and as they were the very last two, and could not be replaced, I had a full refund. :0)
I wouldn't be without it now for keeping vouchers, coupons, stamps, school letters, lists etc., off the kitchen worktops and all in one place, and the chalk board is handy for household and domestic To Do reminders and ... drawing, obviously! The second one we didn't actually use in the end, so I need to gift it to a friend. 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jodie and Blue

Jodie has been riding since she was 7, over half her life. Just. Ownership is costly, but she's learning life skills and life lessons...